You can tell it’s a Dandy the moment you open it up. Our patented flagship bag is designed to take a lot of hard knocks. Use the Dandy Bag with flat grates, (including round), and mountable curbs to filter out all the sludgy sediment-laden storm water. The suspended solids are allowed to settle out of the slowed flow and are captured by the Dandy Bag prior to entering the inlet, ensuring you regulatory compliance performance.
- Unique patented design leeps silt, sediment, and debris out of storm systems
- Reduces or eliminates the need for flush or clean inlets
- Fabricated from a highly visible orange monofilament geotextile so it can be seen in any weather
- Sizes built to fit any inlet in any municipality
- Very easy to install, maintain, and inspect
- Can be reused