A three-component bonding agent and anti-corrosion coating for reinforcing steel. It is a pre-proportioned kit that contains a water-based epoxy, combined with portland cement that can be used as a bonding agent for placing fresh concrete and repair mortars to existing concrete substrates. DURALPREP A.C. contains a corrosion inhibitor which protects reinforcement when used as an anti-corrosion coating for steel. DURALPREP A.C. has a long open time, is non-flammable, VOC compliant, and does not form a water vapor barrier after cure.
- Long open time
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor
- Ease of application (brush/spray)
- Bonding agent for fresh concrete to existing concrete
- Concrete repairs with cement or epoxy mortars
- Anti-corrosion coating for steel reinforcement
- Exterior or interior