Scratch Kote is a super bonding coating forming a hard rough-textured base coat to provides an ideal surface to which new pool plaster will bond by both mechanical & chemical means. Similar to gunite in appearance & function. Scratch Kote eliminates chip-outs, brown coats, etc. & minimizes down time. Multicoat the premier system in use today.
- Minimum Down Time
- Substantially Reduces Labor and Equipment Costs
- Eliminates Excessive Substrate Preparation. No Need for Chip-Outs or Axing.
- Even Suction While Plastering – Smoother Plaster Finish
- Substantial Savings on Plaster (Marcite) Materials
- Virtually Eliminates “Pop Outs.”
- Trim Tile, New or Old, Can be Placed on Steps and Seats During SCRATCH KOTE Application