PAVE CURE REZ is a high solids dissipating resin based concrete curing compound. When properly applied, PAVE CURE REZ forms a continuous membrane that controls curing for strong and durable concrete. PAVE CURE REZ meets maximum VOC content limits of 350 g/L for Concrete Curing Compounds as required by the U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule. PAVE CURE REZ is ideal for application on exterior, horizontal surfaces such as highways, airports, street and curb paving applications when proper curing and membrane dissipation is required.
- Reduces shrinkage; retains moisture to reduce “plastic shrinkage cracks”
- Improves durability; proper curing will increase the long life of concrete.
- Enhances performance; increases compressive strength and wear resistance
- Dissipates when exposed to weathering and UV
- V.O.C. Compliant
- Is white when applied and dries to an amber color
- Standard Type 1D (Type 1 “No Dye” is available) SPECIFICATIONS
Click HERE for the Technical Data Sheet
Click HERE for the Safety Data Sheet