Description and use
Sure Klean® Weather Seal Siloxane WB concentrate is a self-emulsifying water repellent concentrate designed for dilution with fresh water at the jobsite. This solvent-free blend of silanes and oligomeric alkoxysiloxanes mixes easily with water to produce a penetrating water repellent ideal for application to dense or porous masonry surfaces. Weather Seal Siloxane WB can also be used as a primer to even out porosity and improve adhesion of BMC® Breathable Masonry Coatings. Weather Seal Siloxane WB complies with all known regulations limiting Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) content. An effective alternative to conventional solvent-based silanes or siloxanes, Weather Seal Siloxane WB penetrates and chemically bonds deep within the masonry substrate to provide long-lasting protection against water-related staining or deterioration. Will not darken, produce a surface film or impair the natural breathing characteristics of treated surfaces.
- VOC compliant contains no organic solvent.
- Concentrate minimizes storage, transport and container disposal requirements.
- Mix with up to 19 parts fresh water. One gallon concentrate treats up to 4000 square feet.*
- Alkaline stable suitable for new concrete.
- Penetrates deeply effective on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Ideal for field or in-plant treatment of precast concrete or GFRC.
- Consult coverage rates.
- Product must be applied within 24 hours of dilution for maximum effectiveness.
- Will not prevent water penetration through structural cracks, defects or open joints
Prosoco Siloxane WB Technical Data Sheet
Prosoco Siloxane WB Material Safety Data Sheet